Sunday, August 1, 2010





Everything seems to be right when I sit to his Right
Now he seems to be a Nightmare and his thought as a  Darknight...

Perspectives made me fool
        Parallel rails never hug even though it is too cool...

Cloud seems to be beautiful when it is beside Moon
       Realised that it will become 'Passing cloud' so soon..

I felt He is the Oasis in my Thar
       Now understood he is the Mirage so Far...

World is sleeping dreaming of beautiful Tomorrow
       While I'm weeping thinking of deep Sorrow...

That wet pillow never know the reason why I cry
       He who is the reason dont know even a tear in my eye...












6 comments:

Unknown said...

superb..!! expression...

Sri Valli said...

Lovely...Best of yours Keerthana...keep writing..:)

Anonymous said...

That wet pillow never know the reason why I cry
He who is the reason dont know even a tear in my eye...//

nice re.. you are great :)

Anonymous said...

that lovely nice expressions ..i just wished only some caring words from ur mouth but u alz tried to get rid of me.

Murthy Kavali said...

If I am not wrong someone hurt you really, If it is then don't waste your valuable tears for someone who was the reason for it...All the best :)

KeYrthana Tammana said...

Hehe nt at all ... Iam keyrthana tammana 8-)

Post a Comment